Sunday 23 September 2012

Fresher's Party

Freshers Party


It was exactly a week, after I met her. HOD called me for the meeting.

He said, “Any plans about fresher’s party?”.
I said” yes sir. We are thinking the same sir” and I added “I will come with date sir”.

Every year shifting of the position happen. Now this time 3M goes to our junior and we have to take mathematics association etc.,

On the way I met my III year CR Miss. Archana senior. And I discussed with her about the fresher’s party. And she suggested that to some program to include on Fresher’s party. I gone to my class and I discussed with my class mates about the dates and we selected Miss. Keerthi and Mr. Ajay as organizer for that.  I conveyed the same thing with Archana.  

I and the organizer of fresher’s party gone to 1st yr class of mathematics. 

Nallathambi from Tamil department is in classroom.
I to nallathambi “Excuse me sir”.
Nallathambi, “yeah Harish”.
I said “I need to speak with you sir”.

He excused the class and came out. And he added you have done a great job in 3M. Good strategically approach.
I said “Thank you sir”.

I need to pass small announcement to my junior class.
Time is 11:13. Within two minutes period will be completed. So Nallathambi agreed for that. I have taken this class because11:15 to 11:30 is break. 

And he announce to the class “Harish want to pass some information” by pointing me. And he left the class. I entered into class. The class strength is 30. It is by 15 girls and 15 boys. I stepped into the podium.

I introduced myself as “I am Harish Second year CR” to class. And I have given smile to class. Indeed it’s for tan faced girl, who sits 3rd bench from last and to my left hand side corner. And she noted that, and given it back in the same way.

“We are heartily welcome you for the fresher’s party which is organized on 18th Feb 2007 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM. Mr. Ajay and Miss. Keerthi are the organizer of fresher’s party”. They will be contacting you for the more details.

Who is the CR?” I asked the class.
She stood and said “Myself”.

She was with pale pink salwar. A small black color bindhi. Pale pink lips again twinkled me. White titan watch on her right hand wrist. She kept her cello pen inside the notebook.

I asked “Your Good name Please?
She Replied “Florence”.

I asked her full name. Usually mathematics students have lot of assumption to prove (disprove) a single theorem. Just like that, this leads to assumption that I have some interest. (Indeed I have).

She said “Florence Karry Winslet” . And again a dimple smile.
(My Mind Voice: I heard only Florence, remaining name looks strange and complicated)

Ajay said to Florence “We have a meeting regarding fresher’s party today at 5:30 pm”. And we left the class.

Keerthi and Florence are discussing in their room. Myself and Ajay are in library for the question paper Xerox. Ajay left the place saying that he had meeting with jr regarding fresher’s party. 

And I added “oh with Florence rite”.
Ajay “you remembered her name ”.  And he had given a smile.

After 10 minutes I realized that I need pass some info to Ajay which Archana insisted me. So I left the place. Ajay and Keerthi, already into the deep discussion.  I crossed the way, then I remember the thing… 

No comments:

Post a Comment