Sunday 23 September 2012

A Year After in my College


CR Job

           In second year, class selected me as CR (class representative) or Because of my work in the magazine or no one interested in my class for the post of CR. It needs patience; CR has to take care of everything in class room like Chalk and duster. Attendance by student, syllabus covered (or you have to say the lecturer to rush up). Principal or HOD questions only CR is there any mass bunk or misbehave happen. It’s moreover like எடுபிடி(helper) for lecturer and for management; it is a Non- teaching staff without a salary.

On one fine day, I still remember it was around 10:௦௦ AM.

After the prayer as usual I am going to chalk room to collect the chalk and attendance.I have noted a girl, with light green salwar and white bottom. I am interested to see her face.

I am standing in front of chalk room; I am second on the queue. I want see her face so I have given my place to my next CR (from chemistry dept. who also waits for the same reason). He thanked me. I said “It’s ok”.  I exchanged my place with the remaining person in the queue and I gone last. But still her face was not clear. I gone to the chalk room and I collected chalk and attendance. I am in middle of the way to reach my classroom. I have noted that she is searching for something and I can feel her urgency.

“What a pleasant smell.”(Given deep breath)  

And I said “wow” by closing my eyes (I didn’t notice that she is watching me). 

I have crossed her. I heard “Excuse me”. (I whispered to myself “what brand it is”?). 

Again, I heard “Excuse me”.

She ran and stood in front of me and asked “can you help me, how to reach mathematics department?” and she added “I am new to college”. (Many of the people left to class room)

ஒரு வேல junior அ இருக்குமோ. 

I can feel her urgency. I can see the brightness with her. She is fair enough.  Her eyebrows were threaded to achieve bow. A black bindi in pale fair face twinkled me. Eyeliner and eyelashes were perfect. I felt her lips. Well manicured and nail polish that brings transparency effect. Her black watch, titan made more visible in her right wrist. Pale green Salwar with white bottom is embroidery collection. Her gold chain with crossed Jesus Christ in the center was gone nearby collar bone. Her hair had single pink rose and it had single band. She placed her hair behind the left ear. Ear ring is eye catchy.  Salwar has knot at her back around neck and her sleeves were short.  I can see her golden anklets, even though her salwar bottom covers. White sandal with fewer heels really suits to her.

(My Mind Voice: First time I feel great about my CR job otherwise i wouldn't come to collect the chalk)

  
My insight says, she was late on very first day. Hence I said (I remembered the thing which I done on my first day on my college) with smile on my face.

Cool don’t be tensed, go straight and take left not right”. To be clearer, I pointed out the crotons plants as landmark. And I “added all the best” to her.

She thanked me with smile. I note her dimple which is awesome. 
And she added “by the by spray is D & G”. And she left the place with smile. It’s a good feeling. J

No comments:

Post a Comment